Friday, September 7, 2007

Let's Begin Beading!


Hello All,

This picture is just one of the new series of cameo jewelry pieces I am working on. As usual, I went overboard ordering the beautiful cameos that are now available. There were just too many to pick from!

I love to bead, bead, bead.... oh, and did I say bead? From time to time I manage to get in some wire wrapped pieces too. I started beading when I was about 3 and I got a board with little dents and hundreds of beads to put in them to make designs. (That was before all the rules and regs for small toy pieces when toys were actually fun) Many lonely hours were spent with those beads. I put them away as I grew and didn't get them out again until about 4 years ago.
I've been beading ever since. Occasionally I stop to run a dust cloth over some furniture, or make dinner, but housework is low on the list. My days are better spent making pretty little trinkets to wear. I will be adding more photos as time allows!

No comments: