Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OOAK Reclaimed Necklace with Swarovski Crytals

I just love to explore garage sales, estate sales and auctions.  There are treasures waiting to be found in just about every one of them.  I found a double strand white and blue faux pearl necklace without a hook and in need of restringing at one.  It was definitely something from the 50's.   At another I found a beautiful strand of Swarovski crystals, again, with no clasp.  I know they are Swarovski from the cut and the clarity.  No one makes crystals like they do.

Since I like a bit of bling in just about everything I create I decided to combine the two necklaces into one.  Here is the results.


This 18 inch necklace is available exclusively on Art Fire.  You can find it here:

Reclaimed Vintage Swarovski and Blue Faux Pearl Necklace


If you are looking for some real bargains, try our Etsy shop where everything is 50% off.
Just use the code WINTERSALE2011 when you check out.




No comments: