Thursday, October 1, 2009

Artisans and Crafters on ArtFire

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Do you sell online? Have a look at ArtFire. The traffic isn't as high there, but it is growing daily. They have a neat new tool that allows you to import all or some of your Etsy items ,. I use it yesterday and put all of my earrings on. Now they will be seen in 3 venues and hopefully increase the chances of them selling.

Don't miss seeing my Cardinal necklace posted below. I am thrilled with the way it turned out. I didn't get any beading done yesterday with all the work I did on ArtFire. I'm hoping to get started on another Hummingbird today. Somewhere I have to squeeze in making more Halloween earrings too! I'm starting to feel the holiday pressure already and it's just the beginning of October. This year I was hoping to make all my Christmas presents. Where will I find the time? I wonder if I can make stuff from the Dollar store look expensive? Might have to give it a try!

Have a look at the work I did yesterday here: Forbes Farm on ArtFire

Wishing you all a good day.

















No comments: