Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Etsy Team - New Treasury



Autumn Bobbles

I finally got sick and tired of never getting a reply when I applied for membership in an Etsy group and started my own. If a group is full, or you don't meet their criteria, you'd think they would at least send you a "sorry". Nope,zilch, zip, nodda.... Oh well, it got me off my butt, or onto it in front of the computer. Depends on how you look at it I guess.

There were plenty of jewelry sellers who were having the same problem, so we banded together and I got the ball rolling. This morning I got up wayyyyy to early to get our first Treasury listed. Have a look at all the great items. There is a lot of talent hidden on Etsy. I plan to feature some of it here in future posts.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

4 comments:

lightkeeping said...

Sandy, you made such a beautiful treasury. Thank you so much for including my item into it. I was up and working at the time too, but just left the computer to make a coffee and the treasuries were gone. Will try to do harder next time. Thanks again:)

Unknown said...

Lovely treasury. I'm excited to try making one but a bit intimidated.

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

oh wow! you got so many beautiful jeweleries listed! I really like some of them.. stunning!

thanks for stoping by my blog.. hope to see you again..

have a great day!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I had not idea that these groups were like that. Good for you...starting your own! Very cool!