Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Angel Love OR - Are They Fairies? and -Garden Woes...




Okay, okay, so they are not original. They are just so darn cute I had to make them. Actually, the idea came to me before I checked Etsy and found quite a few similar ones. I went ahead and made them anyway. Cute is cute! I don't have as much time for beading this time of year anyway, so an old idea is better than none.

The peas, spinach, parsnips and the first planting of beets are in. I just finished prepping the potato bed. I fail to understand why the Lord blessed us with such a good crop of rocks! Some Groundhog is going to be very upset with me as I dumped a whole wheelbarrow full of rocks in his hole. My DH insists I leave him space to plant corn. IF he does get it planted, who do you think is going to tend it? At least corn doesn't mind rocks. One more root bed to prep yet for the carrots. This year we are planting small beds of different things to see what grows best here. We eliminated eggplant last year. 8 plants yielded 3 small eggplants! I could have bought them cheaper!

Well, I guess I've caught my breath now. Off to scrape the fence! oh...yippie...

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sandy love the little Angel Fairies.

Stef H said...

These are fabulous. Angels, fairies..... in my book they're both the same - tender & beautiful.

And you've captured both!

Hugs,