Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Style Floral Earrings





Well,  after goofing off and making some all too common angels for the past few days, I decided it was time to get back to coming up with my own design.  I dumped out all the floral beads and started playing.  I matched and paired, and put ungodly combinations together for a long time.   Nothing was working.  Then, with just the twist of one bead I discovered these Pansy like earrings.  Now, why couldn't I have thought of that in the first place?

There are several different color combinations that will show up in my Etsy shop as I get to them.  My camera battery died in the middle of taking pictures, so some will be a while.  Luckily I still had enough power to load what I did get onto the computer.

No gardening today.  It's cold and raining and just play bone aching weather.  I'm going to stay in and create.  I may venture out to see if the rain made anything pop it's first leaves through the ground.  The peas have been in for 10 days.  They should be peaking out soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite are the yellow and purple ones, soo pretty!

Linda . J said...

Wow simply stunning and I love purple too.
Hugs Linda

Stef H said...

Oooooo these are gorgeous!

Hugs,