Friday, May 1, 2009

New Beads and Busy Days




Look at the pretty new beads I received a few days ago. I've managed to make and list a few pair. I am thrilled with the way they turned out.  See here: The Earring Bouti que

Things are pretty hectic here these days.
Cross Roads opens tomorrow and we've been traveling back and forth a couple times a week to get ready.  I've been finishing up last minute projects for the market at home too.  The yard still need some work despite all the help from my daughters. The garden was tilled last week end and it is my job to get it planted. I've put in the peas, spinach and beets so far. I am fearful of our sporadic weather so tender things must wait a few weeks. DH keeps bringing home more seeds for me to plant. I keep reminding him I only have so much space to work with. I don't mention what it does to my back!  He has plans to put in a small section of corn.  Any bets?

Don't forget to register for my $25 gift certificate below.

3 comments:

Stef H said...

Now these are gorgeous! Those are definitely "fairy" skirts!

Hugs,

Breeding Fancy Art Prints said...

Hi there. Thanks for popping by my blog, CutHerePaperCrafts. You've got some cute jewelry! I wish you much success in Etsyland1

Dave Robertson said...

Great beads! Just right for this season. Thanks for letting us have a peek!

--Dave
at Rings & Things