Friday, May 14, 2010

Sapphire Blue Earrings - Real Beauties!




 If Sapphire were the only blue there was, I would be quite content.   Blue is not my favorite color because it is so hard to match the many different hues it comes in but, I absolutely love the color of these earrings.  I searched and searched for beads this color.  They just were not to be found.  Once I discovered I could dye the acrylic beads to suit my fancy I immediately found my blue inks and got busy.  

You read it right, I can dye the beads.  If you have a particular color in mind I can make a pretty good match.  I'm not like the paint stores with their computerized color match, but I can get close.  There's a lucky bridesmaid out there somewhere wearing a pair of green earrings I created for the bride to give her.  Come on Ladies, give me an excuse to get out my dyes again.  It's fun!

Click on the pictures for more information.

No comments: