Monday, November 15, 2010

Featured Bakery - Southern Girl Bakery

I found another great looking bakery on Etsy just in time for the holidays.  Southern Girl Bakery, "Where every day is sweet".   Take a look at some of their holiday cookies.  I have many of the same cutters.  I just wish I had the talent it takes to turn out such beautiful works of art.  I don't know if I could eat them after all the work that goes into them!







I really like the home made, primative look of their cookies.  Best of all, you get to choose what flavor you would like.  Many bakeries do not give you that option.  Here you can choose from vanilla, almond, harvest spice or eggnog for your holiday treats.  Each cookie is frosted with their special creamy Madagascar vanilla royal frosting.

Your cookies are baked to order.  Ordering two weeks in advance is requested.  I think you'd better plan on grabbing your spot now for Christmas cookies.  As cute as they are, her time spots are likely to fill up fast!

If you want to try to bake your own cookies this year, don't forget we have the cutters available.

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Her work is beautiful and looks so tasty!!!

Linda . J said...

Oh wow just so scrummy I could eat them.
Hugs Linda