Sunday, April 20, 2008

Computer Woes

I haven't been able to post anything new for a week. My brand new HP computer refused to go online! What a run around I got. Everyone blaming the other fellow. DSL company said it was the computer Best Buy said it was the DSL company. They told me to contact HP at one point. Well - you can forget getting through to them! Then I was told to return the computer since it was less than 30 days old. When I got there with it, they informed me computers have to be retruned within 14 days. They had their Geek Squad guy look it over. He fiddled with it for a while and claimed there was nothing wrong with it, but when I got it back home, low and behold - it worked! Whatever he "didn't" do to it seems to have fixed the problem. I hate dealing with big companies. They really could care less about the consumer. All I heard was "I'm sorry - but..."

There - that's off my chest. Now I can get back to creating and uploading - I HOPE!

No comments: