Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fun Earrings



Dangling Hoop Earrings - Silver, Turquoise, Swarovski and Found Little Indians

How's that for a combination of materials? I had fun picking out the components of this pair of earrings. Mainly, I wanted to get away from wire wrapping for a little while. It seems that's all I've been doing lately!

Now - down to the details.....

Composed of:Silver plated posts, hoops, and beads

Turquoise chips (man made I believe)

Swarovski opaque crystalsTwo little vintage Indian Chief charms I found at a sale. I just love poking through boxes of old jewelry & beads! You never know what treasures you will find.

The finished measurements are approximately 1 1/4 x 3 inches or 30 x 75 mm.

3 comments:

Chabochi Gueron said...

aunt sandy ,
that's some great looking work!
i've been keeping my eyes open still. like i said in the south you dont normally find a whole lot of bead work. i'm hoping that someday i meet someone who's in that whole world and can give me some advise on quality,prices and how to buy

Dawn said...

Nice to see you in blogland, Sandy!

Jodie said...

Those are super awesome!