Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kid In A Candy Stire



I have been buying all of my cabochons online. Sunday I attended my first Gem & Mineral show. BIG MISTAKE!!! I was worse than a kid in a candy store. My VISA bank will be very happy with me. One seller was from Russia and had the most beautiful cut cabochons I have ever seen. They have a website, so I will give them a plug here. http://rusmineral.com/Default.aspx

My husband had to drag me out of the place kicking and screaming. Well, that's not quite true, but I could see him adding the dollar signs in his head as I scurried from one booth to another. The pictures above are two of the pieces I picked up there. I couldn't wait to get home and start wire wrapping them. Trouble is, I'm going to run out of wire!

Unfortunately, Spring has arrived here in Western New York and I am forced to put my jewelry aside to do yard work - YUCK. I also have to get ready to open our booth at Cross Roads http://www.thecrossroadsmarket.com/ .. So many projects - So little time!

No comments: