Saturday, February 14, 2009

An Item A Day - Day 11 - A Twofer Day!


It's Saturday and I feel like celebrating so I am putting two items on today!  

Yesterday I discovered blog search.  Oh my, what fun I had looking at so many different blogs.  This could be dangerous.  I kept reading and reading and reading, and getting nothing made here.  I did find some wonderful people though.

Here are today's offerings:

Top pictue - 


Pure elegance.

4 Swarovski Crystals adorn lavender colored floral bells. Accented with antique gold colored filigree. 

Dangling from 14K Gold French ear wires.Gold filled items are more durable than plated pieces as there is much more Gold involved. We used them to help keep the price of your Gold items affordable.


Bottom picture - 

Victorian Bride - White Recycled Pierced Earrings

Something old and something new. Perfect for the bride or for any formal wear.

Vintage glass pearls have been rescued in this lovely pair of earrings. Antique gold colored filigree adds elegance while two clear Swarovski Crystals add sparkle.

Hanging from 14K Gold filled French ear wires. Dangle length is about 1" or 27 mm.

6 comments:

Stef H said...

Hi Sandy: Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. So, thought I'd drop in and visit you.

WOW! Holy Cow, WOW! I absolutely love your purple flower earrings. They are gorgeous. As are your other earrings, but this one really strikes me.

Off to check out more of your great work!

l said...

Hello! Your jewlery is beautiful! I am so glad you found me, thank you for following my blog. I am off to see you on Etsy. Happy Valentines day!

Linda . J said...

Hi Sandy I just adore the Lavender earrings they are fantastic and happen to be my favourite colour.You are one talented lady.
Hugs Linda

Kris Dickinson said...

Lovely jewelry! Thanks for following my blog too! - Kris

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Hi Sandy thanks so much for following my blog. I love your items, just beautiful. Welcome to the blog community!!
Many Blessings!
Janna

The Dutchess said...

Hello dearest,so nice of you to come and visit our garden.Now your place was a big surprise for a little moussie like me..I love earrings you know...and then I saw these...Victorian Bride ..How elegant..Maybe someday..
Greets from the garden...Stay warm and stay happy!
Miss Moussie