Friday, April 9, 2010

Back To Beading



Click on either picture for more information


I am ashamed to admit it but I started this bracelet at least 5 months ago.  With life being what it is, and my small problem of not being able to avoid being side tracked, I just never got around to finishing it.  There it sat daring me to pick it up and "getter done".  The worst part of the story is I had it finish with the exception of  attaching the clasp!  Oh, Sandy.....sigh.....

So, finally, here it is.  I did one very similar in the past and sold it.  In fact, it became the wallpaper for my Twitter page.  I loved it.  My customers loved it.  It sold and I sort of missed it so I made another.

Some sort of insanity must have hit me when I ordered these beads.  I have boxes and boxes of tiny, and I mean TINY size 15 beads.  What WAS I thinking?  I'm working on another piece that is completely different from this one.  I can't wait to show it to you.  That is, IF it doesn't take me months to "getter done"!

No comments: