Monday, August 9, 2010

Fall and Winter Color Forcast

It's that time of year again. Time to start thinking about your Fall and Winter wardrobe and accessories. This year the colors are absolutely wonderful! No more drab, dull browns, beiges, tans and blah. Color is in!

It always amazes me how the fashion industry manages to find fancy, fun names for their colors. Unfortunately, "hicks" like me tend to call red, red and not something like "Radio Flyer", so I will translate their colors into something more down to earth. Basically, it's red and burgundy, purples, teal or aqua, sage, or what they call "Cilantro", some browns, Indigo or dark blue, bronze and the list goes on. Looks like just about anyone can find a color they like this year.

I have picked out a few of my favorite items and put them together in a collection to match the coming colors. Sorry, my purples are just purple, not "Purple Rain".... Enjoy.

1 comment:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I'm so happy to hear color is in for fall and winter. I have a couple of colored winter coats that help me perk up in the cold weather!!!