Friday, June 19, 2009

Tiny Bubbles - Daily Item - Day 13



Tiny Bubbles

It didn't seem like a complicated thing to do when I set out to make this bangle. I should have realized that seeing the beads when they were all clear was going to be next to impossible! I refused to give up and perserverance won out. I think the results turned out quite stunning, simple, elegant and easy to wear.


Now that I have driven myself half crazy with this project, I think I'll switch gears for a while. I have something new in mind for tomorrow. Before that, the garden awaits. I can't stay ahead of the weeds this year. How I envy those with perfectly groomed gardens. Mine sits where lawn once was and the grass is persistant. If only it grew that well on the rest of my lawn. If anyone has any solutions please, please, please, let me know!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, what perseverance! it's beautiful!

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

Thay is totally amazing.

Michele Mallory-Davidson said...

Very Pretty!! Boy, I think i'd be cross-eyed after that!
~Michele from By Your Side

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous.

hire a gardener! don't cha just wish!

hugs,

Heart's Desire Beading Company said...

Gorgeous bracelet Sandy! In regards to the weeds, try Preen, it's simple to use! You will have to pull all your current weeds, then sprinkle it on the soil. It will keep your flower beds weed-free for three months!

Family American Style. said...

Wow! Your jewelry is wonderful.