Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another SALE at Forbes Farm


I am having another sale . My despiration is your gain. I need to liquidate some of my inventory ASAP so here goes....

Buy one pair of earrings and get a second of equal or lesser value for 1/2 off on my earring site.


OR - for my blog friends only - Get 30% off anything on my general jewelry site. Offer expires 8/28/09


Just convo me at either site to let me know you want the speical prices. I will send you an adjusted invoice, so wait to pay.

Here is the sob story behind the sale. I was sort on funds to pay the existing bills this month, so of course the car broke down. DH is driving it, but the steering fluid is leaking as fast as we put it in. He had to put it in twice this morning for a 30 mile trip! Now, the Good Lord felt that wasn't enough of a test. Yesterday my tractor wouldn't start. I depend on that poor old thing to help me get the grunt work done here. I mow with it, haul with it, etc. My DH is a loving, well meaning man, but he doesn't know the 1st thing about anything with a motor. Needless to say, we need cash to pay someone who does for both vehicles.

There it is, in a nutshell. It's a whole lot easier to enjoy life when you have money! Or, maybe it would be easier to enjoy life if I just gave up trying to have money and resigned myself to the fact that I don't!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh you poor thing. if it doesn't rain it pours. but i sooooo have been there and all i keep hearing in my head is.... GOD does NOT give you more than HE knows you can handle. so hang in there!

hugs,