Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fun Fuzzy Fiber Fobs





Okay, I admit it. These are not my typical style. I get bored. I do silly things. I start digging through my stash and I get into all kinds of trouble.

First I tried using eyelash yarn for these but the results were very fuzzy balls that would be constantly tickling the wearer. That would drive me over the edge. I tore those apart and dove back into the stash and found this bumpy yarn. It results in a much nicer bead. The inner core is plain yarn to save on weight and expense. After wrapping it all, I sewed 20 tiny beads on and sewed many more times through the beads to secure them. I added a few more beads to a T-pin and vola - an earring!

Here is their Etsy link:

Fun Fuzzy Fiber Fobs

1 comment:

Stef H said...

yep. very different. and pretty in an odd sort of way. the colors are great!

hugs,