Friday, April 17, 2009

My Girls Are Coming


                                     Holley & Becky

My girls are coming home tonight.  They won't be smiling so much when they see Mom's "To Do" list, but that was the reason for their coming.  They said they want to help get the Spring clean up done outside.  Sure hope the weather cooperates!  We ought to be in for quite a week end.  They were known in college as "The Bicker Sisters".  You'd think once they hit their 30's that would stop wouldn't you?  LOL  At least their bickering is done in fun.  

The beads are put away for a couple of days so I can help with the chores too.  YUCK!  I'd rather be creating.  I told my DH the other day that God sure does play mean tricks on a person.  He lets you get lazy in the Winter and then when your body is nice and mushy, He lets Spring come and you have to clean up the mess He made over the Winter.  Convinces me that God is indeed male....


4 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

You have two lovey daughters, indeed. I hope you gets lots of things accomplished during their visit. Enjoy!
Maureen

Stef H said...

Beautiful girls. Make them work their tails off! Delegate, delegate, delegate and have fun doing it!

Hugs,

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

Have a really wonderful time with your daughters. Enjoy it. work doesn't have to be boring. God put so much effort into making that mess just so that you could have fun together!!!

Attic Clutter said...

Hi ~Oh such Lovely jewelry and girls(:)
hugs,Patty