Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year From My Home to Yours



When I went to bed it was still 2009. Now it's not. Funny how a few hours can change things. Really, the only change is I have to remember to use the new date on my checks. I never have understood all the hub-bub over the date changing. It does that every day after all. We're just another day older no matter what.

Never the less, I do hope 2010 is a wonderful year for all of you. It's not looking so terrific here from the start, but who knows what tomorrow may bring. Go with the flow, roll with the punches, pull yourself up when you're knocked down.... let me see, can I come up with any more cliches? How about, just do it? Get out there and have a great year!

Sandy

3 comments:

Stef H said...

may 2010 be truly fabulous for you!

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Your Joseph jars are BEAUTIFUL !
Good luck with them.

Splendid Little Stars said...

and a happy new year to you!