Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fairy Petticoats Are A Hit!



My "petticoat" earrings are a hit!   I listed two pair last evening and they were gone by the time I got up at 5am this morning.   Happy dance..happy dance......  Now, if I can only catch  some more fairies!  

 Hubby is wishing I'd changed my user name a long time ago.   I guess Forbes Farm conjured up visions of cow patties or something.  The Earring Boutique seems to be doing much better.  

For a closer look at the Fairy's Petticoats click here .  More colors are in the making, as soon as I catch those Fairies!  

4 comments:

SueBeads said...

They are SO pretty!

Stef H said...

Good for you!!!! They are gorgeous and the fairies are happy!

Hugs,

Unknown said...

those blue petticoat earrings are so pretty -no wonder they sold right away!

Linda . J said...

Wow Sandy these are just beautiful and I am not surprised they sold straight away there stunning. Is there Pink in the making I ask myself.
Hugs Linda