Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trying An Experiment

Good Sunday morning to you all.  I trust you are having a good week end.  I hope it's much better than mine at least!   The Common Cold bug has found me.  I'm not sick enough to stop working, just sick enough to want to.

After several weeks of hemming and hawing I have decided to try a second Etsy shop just for my earrings.  I put up a thread asking for suggestions in the Forums.  People didn't like my Avatar, or my shop name, or my descriptions, or much of anything at all!  I need to do something to try and spur sales.  As much as I was happy with my Forbes Farm page I had to ask myself as Dr. Phil would say "How's that working for you?"   I heard somewhere that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.   So.....  GULP....  I opened up The Earring Boutique.   There's not much there yet.  Avatar and Banner, and that's about it.  I will work on transferring my earrings from the Forbes site ASAP.   Stop by and tell me what you think.  I hated to start over again, but heck, what I was doing wasn't working and I don't want to be labeled insane just yet!




2 comments:

Stef H said...

What? You didn't call it "Sandy's Spectacular Earrings"? Only kidding. Good luck with this. I saw all your jewelry at Forbes Farm Etsy but you can count on me for checking this out too!

Hugs,

Unknown said...

Have been making big changes with my website as well so know from where you come about that. Closed my Etsy shop as simply didn't feel it was the right place for me.

Good luck. Definitely think you've selected the right name!