Monday, March 2, 2009

An Item A Day - Day 26


I am late posting my item today.  I started the morning doing one of my least favorite things.  That twice a year visit to the dentist!  UGH!!!  At least I walked away with no need to return for another 6 months.  YEAH!  Only a few more days and my goal of posting an item every day until our vacation time will have been met.   Never fear, I have some other tricks up my sleeve to keep me working in the stuido.

Here is today's listing:

Dreamy Sweet Green Dangle Earrings

A soft, muted green acrylic focal bead centers each dangle on this pair of filigree earrings. A matching Swarovski crystal sparkles at both the top and the bottom.

Dangling from antique gold plated French ear wires. Dangle length is 1 1/2" or about 37 mm.



2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what a beautiful colour they are
Alison

Stef H said...

That's a pretty shade of green. My birthstone is emerald, but I like this green much better! I like the price better to!