Friday, March 20, 2009

Rose Quartz and Swarovski Crystal Earrings

Rose Quartz and Swarovski Crystal Earrings

Glass is pretty, but ho-hum... yawn......  

I started digging around in my stash and found these lovely Rose Quartz beads.  They are almost a perfect pair and were begging to become earrings.  Almost a perfect pair because Nature never does anything twice, at least not in the gem world.  

Can you believe it snowed here again!  Alas, the poor Robins who have ventured this far North are going to freeze their little beaks off today.  I will have to be happy with looking through the seed catalog for one more day.  I can't afford any of the exotic seeds in it anyway.  I'll be off to the discount store for my garden needs when and IF the weather ever cooperates.

Don't forget to place your entry for the Spring earrings I'm giving away!  So far there aren't many entered so your chances of winning are good!


2 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

These are gorgeous my dear....just lovely ;)
Hope your weekend is filled with much love, joy and laughter and...

Steady On
Reggie Girl

MinisOnTheEdge said...

These are Beautiful! I Love the color!