Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just For Fun

Today we pack and get the house ready for our trip.  That means a grumpy day with the Hubby so I thought I'd start out the day with a bit of fun.  


My self challenge may be over, but my list of jewelry goes on!  These lovely ladies are not new creations.   They have been around a while.  I think they are hystarical and wanted to share something completely different than what I have been lately.  I call them Tillly and Milly but you can call them anything you'd like!


I received these two lovely ladies in a grab bag of goodies. I was so pleased! Trouble is, I am not sure what they are made of. It is one of two things. They are either polymer clay, or erasers. I am leaning towards the clay. Either way, they , along with two Turquoise stone beads, turned into a terrific pair of earrings.

Dandle approximately 1 1/2 inches or 40 mm.

Silver plated French ear wires
.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute; I'd vote for polymer clay, not sure you could get that detail on erasers. What fun!

Stef H said...

They ARE fun!! Unusual too!

Hope your day turns out sunny and not grumpy! Leave him home - LOL

Have a great, safe, happy & fun trip!

Heather said...

Just love Tilly and Milly! I seem to have the same experience in getting the house ready for a trip:)
Have fun on your trip!

~Vintage Nina~ said...

So FUN!!! Hope things go well with the hubby on the trip....lol! You are very tallented!
~Nina

maddy hill said...

Hi Sandy , what fab earring to receive , certainly looks like polymer clay to me !

lovely earrings on your blog sandy !