Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another Copper Wire Wrapped Bracelet


Yesterday's copper bracelet was a hit so I am listing another one today. If I can get into the studio later I may make another one. That is, if my poor old fingers can take the wire.

This bracelet is similar in style but I used a smaller gauge wire to wrap with. It results in a bit daniter look. The beads are either dark aqua or teal, you call it. I never could keep those two colors staight. My camera absolutley refused to capture the correct color of the center bead. It is an acrylic and the light bounces off it differently I guess. It appears more blue than it actually is. It is a much closer match in color to the other beads than it look like. Even tinkering with the colors in my photo program wouldn't correct it. Sometimes my camera and I don't get along.

Here is the link to this bracelet. I hope you like it.

Copper and Bead Wire Wrapped Bracelet

4 comments:

Stef H said...

yesterday's bracelet is stunning and i love the colors on this one. but, boy-o-boy, i can feel my fingers cramping just thinking about twisting all that wire. you are really somethin' else!

hugs,

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Your artwork is truly stunning!!!

Winchester Manor said...

Love this and I love the beads...You're so talented!!

Hugs,
Karyn

~da tigger~ said...

Beautiful work.. such a simple, elegant braclet! I've just started getting into jewellery-making, and love wire wrapping. One of these days I'll give it a go myself. :)
So glad I found your blog! Very inspiring.