Friday, July 24, 2009

Flutter-by Butterfly Earrings




Good day to you. Glad you could join me today.

When I ordered the Calla Lily beads, the same supplier had these darling little butterflies advertised. I didn't know what I was going to do with them but they were so darned cute I had to order them. When I got them I sat for a long time putting them on T pins every which way. No matter what I did, they looked like Gummy Bears on a stick. Now, if you've ever seen Jeff Dunham you know JalapeƱo on a Stick is funny, but these Gummy sticks were not. Even my DH thought they were stupid. So, I put them away and went to bed.

Yesterday morning I woke up with the solution. These swarms of butterflies around a lily were the answer and there's no ventriloquist needed
. I made them in both silver and gold so you can choose which one you like best.

Flutter-by Butterfly Earrings

There's still time to enter my bracelet giveaway. Lots of folks have entered this one. Why not give it a shot if you haven't already?