Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy Day



I have several things to cover today. First is this bracelet that I just listed on Etsy. I have to admit, I did not just whip it up yesterday. I did just finish it though. It is one of those projects I get to almost finished and then set aside. I absolutely detest sewing on snaps. It seems I never get them even the first time. This time I did. It just took me a few months to convince myself I should get it done! So - here it is.

Danish Flowers


Next is a fun thing I wanted to share with you. It has been raining so much here it has gotten to the point that even my cat is taking cover. Mia is ready for anything now.





And finally, this is the last day to sign up for my copper bracelet giveaway. I will be picking the winner tomorrow. If you haven't signed up yet here's the link because the original post is buried
.

Copper Wire Wrapped Bracelet

1 comment:

Stef H said...

this is another beauty. black, red & white are always in style.

hugs,