Friday, July 3, 2009

Grandma's Helper

Late last night this little face appeared at our door. Daddy was helping him "surprise" Grandma & Grandpa. Believe it or not, he was still smiling at 11 pm when we put him to bed.

Needless to say, there won't be much beading done this week end. He's going to help me in the garden though. He'll be mud up to his ears. On the 4th, Grandma has to work at the craft market. Boo hiss... Sawyer will come help there too. He's a show stopper, so maybe, just maybe someone will stop in our booth for a change!

Hope you all have a wonderful week end. To my American friends, have a great 4th. I'll be at work. The fire works were cancelled due to the economy in our state. More likely due to the idiots we have in our Senate, but I won't even go there. They are just as free to act like children as the rest of us are.

I'll be back with my jewelry soon.

4 comments:

Stef H said...

all he needs is an "uncle sam" type hat and he's good to go. he's gorgeous!!!!!

i'm soooo there with you on this gov't. they're all idiots and don't get me started either.

have a fabulous holiday weekend.

good luck at the mart. i'll be praying you get lots & lots of people.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

awww, what a sweetie pie! Have a great 4th!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What a darling! Hope your craft market day goes really well! Enjoy!

Jane Pierce aka zJayne said...

What a beautiful face. I always say...doncha just wanna kiss that face off! I have two grandchildren that I do wish lived closer, but I tell you... there's nothing like them!

Thanks for sharing, this made me smile!