Friday, July 10, 2009

Flowing Copper Wire Wrapped Bracelet

This must be my week for copper. I do craft in spurts. Actually, once everything is out and set up it is much easier to just keep going on similar items until I get bored. Then I pack it all away until the mood hits me again.

This flowing, paisley looking copper bracelet is the result of yesterday's time in the studio. It reminds me of the 60's and 70's when paisley was the "in" thing. I'm dating myself here, but does anyone else remember those gaudy paisley prints we wore then? I wouldn't call this piece gaudy, but it is bright and fun. It wraps around the wrist nicely and can be adjusted to fit your wrist comfortably.

Here is the link to the Etsy page it is on:

Flowing Copper and Bead Wire Wrapped Bracelet

3 comments:

Stef H said...

all that wire twisting - that alone is something special! and yes, this reminds me of the 70s. fun & funky!!! i can just see it on my nice plump arm with a yellow, red & white floral headband! are ya laughing yet??????

hugs,

Lady_Sudz said...

You do such awesome work!!!

Diane Mc said...

Hi Sandy! I luv your copper wire jewelry, especially this bracelet! These pieces are a lovely complement to your vintage bead pieces!
I'm trying to imagine how long it took you to create this bracelet! How did you wrap it so smoothly? It's just wonderful!!! :O)