Thursday, July 2, 2009

A New Look

It was time for a change here. I was tired of the black and I hated how my columns ran together, so I asked around until someone headed me in the right direction for a fix.

No new jewelry today. I spent all day yesterday pulling weeds and putting my craft books on my destash page. It takes so stinkin' long to scan 5 pics for each book and upload them to Etsy! I've only made a small dent in the pile. I was issued an edict, either sell them or throw them out! Oh my, good-bye dear friends.... I've hung on to some of these since the 80's, or maybe even before that. I suppose if I haven't made what was in them by now, I never will.

Here's the link to my destash site if you want to get some cheap books. I have cross-stitch and painting books listed so far, with more to come.

2 comments:

Little Dickens Designs said...

I need to do some redesigning too. Good idea about books on destash!

Stef H said...

i love the new look. so much easier on the eyes and shows off your pictures beautifully.

hugs,