Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Copper Waves Wire Wrapped Bracelet



I have had these copper colored Cathedral beads for a long time. I never knew what to do with them. They didn't go with any of the gold I have and silver was not an option in my mind. I thought they were to "frilly" for my copper wire bracelets, but I decided to give it a whirl. Since they are so fancy I thought a more structured, uniform shaped bracelet would be best for them. To toot my own horn, I think it came out quite nicely.

Here is the link for more info:
Copper Waves Wire Wrapped Bracelet

If you like my copper wire bracelets, don't forget to enter my giveaway. The last day for entering is coming up. I will pick the winner on the 31st of July.

Click here to find out how to enter: Bracelet Giveaway


3 comments:

Bare Moose said...

WOW!!!
Beautiful!!

Klo Designs said...

That is really lovely!

Anonymous said...

very pretty!