Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rain




I spent the entire day yesterday making stuffed animals for the market. This flurry of activity resulted in no jewelry getting done.

Since we have had nothing but rain here for the entire Summer I decided to share a good side of being constantly wet. Aside from the facts that my garden has turned yellow and I can't keep the dehumidifier empty, there are a few good points. Sunsets over "my" valley have been spectacular for one thing. I snapped these pics from my front yard so please forgive the power lines running through them. I am much better at macro photography than scenery. My pics do not do God's handiwork justice, but I tried. It seems to be a message for living life. Even storm clouds can be beautiful.

Have a great day. I hope to get back to the beads today!

3 comments:

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

I love the picture, power lines an all! :) Wish we had some of those clouds around ehre. We've had very little rain this summer. Of course I live in the SW deserts. LOL! Hope you have a great day!

Stef H said...

these are beautiful. looks so biblical and beautiful - wires & all.

hugs,

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

love the pictures! so not what I get to look at here in Los Angeles :(